shampoo / hair care / Avalon Organics shampoo shine YLANG YLANG / Nourishing Lavender / Deep Moisturizing shampoo

It comes in plastic bottle (number 1) of 325ml. 
The scent is very nice and natural. I like it a lot. It has a sweet floral a bit spicy scent. Nothing overpowering but it does stay on your hair for a while.
The consistency is nothing much to show it is a clear liquid gel.
My hair are light brown (non dyed) and thin. It gets oily very fast so I have to wash it every day otherwise I will end up loosing a lot of hair. The oils from my hair will also cause me to break out. The water in England is pretty hard so it took me a while till I managed to find a shampoo that would suit my needs.
My hair adores this shampoo it makes it soft (not heavy), shiny and stronger. I have also noticed that there is less hair on the brush each morning. 
I also use Nourishing Lavender: 
This one has a very nice lavender scent. Very refreshing. Great for oily scalp and hair. Since I like to switch from one to the other I usually have several bottles opened in my bathroom. 
Deep Moisturizing  shampoo:
This moisturising shampoo has a very nice sweet natural scent. Even though my hair is oily I still have to moisturise it. The ingredients are worth trying. It strengthened my hair. I have an impression that my hair has doubled. This might be due to the fact that my hair grows faster and the hair loss has been reduced. I have been using this brand of shampoo for over a year now and I will continue using it. I will only switch to another one if I notice that my hair got used to it but later I will come back using it again.
P.S. It doesn't make my hair easy to comb. I do have to use a conditioner.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big red inflamed spots and How I get rid of them / Lactic acid peel 20% / Clear Zit Acne Treatment cream [Benzoyl Peroxide] / Quinoderm 10 [Benzoyl Peroxide, Potassium Hydroxyquinoline Sulphate] / Flucinar [Fluocinolone acetonide] / Tretinoin Gel USP 0.1%

BBIA Pigment #06 Daylight

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++