shampoo / hair care / Avalon Organics shampoo shine YLANG YLANG / Nourishing Lavender / Deep Moisturizing shampoo

It comes in plastic bottle (number 1) of 325ml. 
The scent is very nice and natural. I like it a lot. It has a sweet floral a bit spicy scent. Nothing overpowering but it does stay on your hair for a while.
The consistency is nothing much to show it is a clear liquid gel.
My hair are light brown (non dyed) and thin. It gets oily very fast so I have to wash it every day otherwise I will end up loosing a lot of hair. The oils from my hair will also cause me to break out. The water in England is pretty hard so it took me a while till I managed to find a shampoo that would suit my needs.
My hair adores this shampoo it makes it soft (not heavy), shiny and stronger. I have also noticed that there is less hair on the brush each morning. 
I also use Nourishing Lavender: 
This one has a very nice lavender scent. Very refreshing. Great for oily scalp and hair. Since I like to switch from one to the other I usually have several bottles opened in my bathroom. 
Deep Moisturizing  shampoo:
This moisturising shampoo has a very nice sweet natural scent. Even though my hair is oily I still have to moisturise it. The ingredients are worth trying. It strengthened my hair. I have an impression that my hair has doubled. This might be due to the fact that my hair grows faster and the hair loss has been reduced. I have been using this brand of shampoo for over a year now and I will continue using it. I will only switch to another one if I notice that my hair got used to it but later I will come back using it again.
P.S. It doesn't make my hair easy to comb. I do have to use a conditioner.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERGAMO MAGIC Snail B.B Cream SPF 50+ PA+++

Oily skin make-up: Milk of Magnesium, Avon Magix Face Perfector, Monistat Gel, Skinfood Black Egg Primer, Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact, Lioele Mix Concealer, Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream, Nivea Pressed Powder, Sephora Foundation Compact, Catrice Mineral powder, Sephora Blush, Maybelline Pure Mineral blush, Tanaka/Thanaka powder